Sodexo North American Portal is Sodexo formerly known as Sodexo Alliance provides food services and facility management. Here in this portal, will get to know how to access and explore the Portal resources.
Sodexo North American Portal
Facilities management and food services are offered by the French company Sodexo.Sodexo is based in the Parisian suburb of Issy-les-Moulineaux, where its corporate headquarters are located.
The Sodexo North American Portal meets a variety of needs by providing seamless access to services.
Improving convenience, optimizing workflows, enhancing employee satisfaction, and promoting productive communication. changing how services are provided.
One of the largest multinational corporations in the world, Sodexo has 420,000 employees at 34,000 locations in 80 different countries, representing 130 different countries.
How to Access the Portal
You can easily access the Sodexo North America Portal by following the steps below
1. First, visit the Sodexo North America official website.
2. When the webpage opens, you will be asked for your username and password
3. Enter your username and password in the boxes provided
4. If your details are correct, then you will have access to the portal.
5. That’s all, you can now see your dashboard, and do what you need to.
How Do I Get a Sodexo Card in India?
In India, Sodexo cards can be used to pay for retail purchases, transportation, and meals at participating restaurants.
In order to obtain a Sodexo card in India, you need to present identification at one of the company’s approved sales locations.
How Do I Reset My Sodexo Meal Card PIN?
Follow these steps to reset your Sodexo meal card PIN:
1. Open the Sodexo+ app and sign in using either your registered email address or 10-digit cellphone number.
2. Hence, enter the one-time password (OTP) that was sent to your email or mobile number.
3. Click the “Forgot your password?” link.
4. Type in the email address you registered with.
5. Enter the verification code you received through email.
6. Make your new password at least 8 characters long, including one uppercase letter, one number, and one special character.
7. Hence, verify your brand-new password.
8. After selecting Proceed, your password will be changed.
9. On the Login page, enter your new password.
10. To validate your password change, a confirmation email will also be sent to your email.
How to Activate a Sodexo Meal Card
To activate the Sodexo email card you’ll need to enter the card number and your own four-digit PIN.
i. Note that your card will be activated and available for use once the accuracy of your information has been confirmed.
ii. You can activate the meal card in 2 different ways, either through SMS or the Sodexo Card Activation portal.
Method1: Activating via the Portal
1. You can activate your card online when you click here.
2. Enter either your registered mobile number or email address.
3. Type the 12-digit card reference number next.
4. After that, enter the Captcha information
5. Click on On Get Activation Code
6. Enter the activation code sent to you via SMS or email.
7. Select “Activate Card.”
Method 2: Activating via SMS
To activate the meal card via SMS, send an SMS from your registered mobile number to 9225660070
How to Check My Sodexo Card Balance
You will receive an email or SMS containing details about the transaction and the remaining balance on your card each time you make a purchase in any store.
You can quickly check the balance on your card by logging into the Zeta mobile app or the Sodexo Cardholder Portal.
How Can I Check My Sodexo Card Transactions Online?
You will receive an email or text message containing information about the transaction and the current balance on your card each time you make a purchase in any store.
You can quickly check the balance on your card by using the Sodexo Cardholder Portal or the Zeta mobile app.
How Do I Save Tax if I Opt for Sodexo Food Coupons?
Certain department stores, restaurants, and cafes accept Sodexo meal vouchers or coupons. These are perceived as tax benefits that employers offer to their employees in an attempt to reduce their own tax liabilities.
These food coupons or meal vouchers are tax-exempt up to a maximum of Rs 50 per meal, per income tax regulations.
These meal vouchers, which companies give to their staff, are only good for two meals a day and must be used during business hours. Assuming two meals a day, this comes to Rs 100 per working day.
Assume that if an employee uses meal vouchers to pay for two meals a day while working for 25 days in a month, the vouchers are only tax-exempt up to Rs 2500 per month (50 RS per meal * 2 * 25 days).
This place may serve breakfast, lunch, or dinner. It’s also important to keep in mind that the meal cards given to staff members are only valid at the specified restaurant or restaurants and cannot be transferred.
You can forward this article to anyone you know who requires assistance using the Sodexo North American Portal if you found it useful.