Finding the cheapest MBA courses in the United States is a bargain for overseas students looking to save money. If you want to earn an MBA in the United States on a tight budget, seek for universities that have affordable tuition prices while still providing a high-quality education.
Continue reading to learn more about several internationally recognized but low-cost MBA programs available in the United States. You could also want to look into the various scholarships available in the United States to aid you with your financial situation.
Cheapest MBA in USA Colleges
You can hope to land into the occupations and companies of your desires with an MBA from the United States. With budget colleges in the United States, you won’t have to worry about costs, and you’ll be able to finish your degree without having to take out a large loan.
Admission to Cheapest MBA Colleges in USA
After discussing the top business schools in the United States that provide low-cost MBAs to Indian students, let us move on to the next crucial consideration: how to gain admission to these universities/colleges.
MBA at California Miramar University
California Miramar University’s MBA program is one of the most affordable in the country. In order to get their degree, students must complete 13 courses. Not only does the university provide cutting-edge education, but it is also one of the most affordable MBA programs in the United States, with no GMAT prerequisites.
Requirements for MBA at CMU
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with a GPA of 2.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. Students who have completed a three-year bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
Official transcripts were evaluated by NACES (National Association of Credential Evaluation Services).
A valid TOEFL score of 71 (iBT) or an IELTS score of 6.0 or above is required for international applicants.
This program does not require a GMAT score to apply.
MBA at University of North Carolina- Wilmington
The University of North Carolina at Wilmington offers seven graduate business degrees and a graduate certificate in business. International students can pick from an online MBA, a professional MBA, or an international MBA, all of which are offered at a low cost.
Admission Requirements for MBA at UNC, Wilmington
A TOEFL-iBT score of 80 or an IELTS score of 6.5 is required.
A strong undergraduate GPA and at least one year of work experience are required.
3 letters of recommendation for MBA, with at least one professional letter of recommendation
The University requires applicants to present a valid GRE/ GMAT score, but those with extraordinary academic or professional records may be exempt from this requirement.
MBA at Kentucky State University
Kentucky State University is the only inexpensive MBA program in the United States, according to US News & World Report’s Best Regional Colleges South rankings for 2020 (#31). Students must obtain 30 credit hours in basic business topics such as marketing, accounting, and economics in order to graduate.
Admission Requirements for MBA at Kentucky State University
A bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 2.7 out of 4.0 is required.
A GMAT score of 400 or higher OR a GRE score of 286 or higher
3 Recommendation Letters (professional/academic)
Completed application with a sample of writing
Transcripts from College
A TOEFL-cBT score of 173 or higher OR a TOEFL-pBT score of 525 or higher is required.
MBA at Iowa State University
The MBA program at Iowa State University is ranked #53 in the United States. A full-time MBA, a Professional MBA, or an executive MBA are all options for students. Iowa University provides one of the most affordable MBA programs in the country, with the option to concentrate in a STEM-focused MBA.
Admission Requirements for MBA at Iowa State University
TOEFL 79 or IELTS 6.5 scores are required to demonstrate English language competency on a resume or personal essay.
GRE/GMAT Official Scores (mandatory for full-time MBA applicants)
Work experience of at least two years is preferred.
MBA Financial Statement Letters of Recommendation
MBA at The University of Hawaii
Shidler Business School’s Global MBA program teaches students the principles of business management with an emphasis on the Asia-Pacific region. The program is available in both full-time and part-time formats at the school.
Admission Requirements for MBA at Shidler College of Business
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale is required at the undergraduate level. Applicants are accepted from engineering, business, economics or social science backgrounds.
- Applicants are expected to have a minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Applicants should submit a valid GRE/ GMAT as it is a mandatory application requirement at Shidler.
- The minimum acceptable scores are TOEFL-iBT: 100; IELTS: 7.0.
- Applicants should also submit their certified transcripts, Statement of Purpose essays, resumes and at least 2 letters of recommendation.
MBA at Lamar University
Working professionals can enroll in AACSB-accredited MBA programs at Lamar University. Students can also pursue a pre-MBA degree or a graduate certificate program in addition to the traditional MBA program. The full-time General MBA program is available entirely online. Lamar University is one of the universities in the United States that offers the lowest MBA with GMAT exemptions.
Admission Requirements for MBA at Lamar University
- Applicants with a minimum of 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale. You can also apply for GMAT waivers with this score
- Applicants with 3 or more years of work experience can ask for GMAT waivers.
- International applicants may submit TOEFL/ IELTS/ PTE Academic/ Duolingo Scores to demonstrate their English Language Proficiency. A TOEFL-iBT score of 79 or its equivalent is required.
- Applicants are required to submit their official undergraduate transcripts.
MBA at Clemson University
Clemson University provides a variety of low-cost MBA programs, including an online MBA, a dual MBA, a corporate MBA, and others. Students can enroll in full-time or part-time MBA programs, with a variety of specialized electives to choose from.
Admission Requirements for MBA at the Clemson University
- SOP for MBA in US
- Official Transcripts
- One-page Resume
- 2 Letters of Recommendation
- A valid GMAT Score
- Admission Interview
- Official IELTS/ TOEFL Scores should be submitted by international applicants
- Certificate of Finances
MBA at The University of Buffalo
Forbes, US News & World Report, and Business Week all rank the University of Buffalo MBA as the best in SUNY and in the top 10% of AACSB recognized business schools. As a result of the influence of COVID-19 on MBA in the United States, the University of Buffalo is one of the low-cost universities giving GMAT waivers for the 2020 and 2021 intakes.
Admission Requirements for MBA at the University of Buffalo
- Two personal statements of at least 700 words each should be submitted by the applicant.
- An updated resume is required along with official transcripts.
- International students are required to submit proof of English Language Proficiency. The minimum accepted TOEFL-iBT score is 95; IELTS score of 6.5; DET score of 120 etc.
- International students are also required to submit a certificate of finances and a copy of their passport.
How to Get into MBA in USA
Every university has its own set of standards for admitting students; nonetheless, the following are some of the most typical requirements for getting into the cheapest MBA program in the United States:
A bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 or higher GPA is required. The majority of institutions in the United States require students to have finished a four-year undergraduate degree.
Although work experience is essential for MBA applicants, a growing number of universities are making it optional.
Another usual need is a respectable GMAT score. However, there are a number of low-cost universities in the United States that offer MBA programs without the GMAT or with GMAT waivers.
- International applicants are additionally required to submit valid TOEFL/ IELTS scores to prove their proficiency in the English language.
- Other admission requirements include letters of recommendation, SOPs, financial certificates, etc.
It is evident that whether you choose to study MBA at a top university with expensive tuition costs or at a low-cost MBA program in the United States, the admission standards are nearly identical. Finding affordable business schools in the United States will open doors to a variety of MBA careers in the United States without sacrificing the quality of education.
If you are unable to obtain admission to one of the cheaper MBA programs in the United States, students may consider Master’s Degrees in Leadership, Entrepreneurial Management, and other related fields. Some of these courses are listed below.
- M.Sc. in Entrepreneurial Leadership, Babson College
- M.Sc. in Financial Management, Pace University
- M.Sc. in Human Resource Management, Walden University
- 10 Best Culinary Schools in the UK - May 23, 2022
- 10 Best Culinary Schools in Texas | Fees and Details - May 18, 2022
- 3 Accelerated Nursing Programs In South Dakota - May 17, 2022