INTO over the years has been on the forefront of study abroad for students who are looking to furthermore their education abroad, currently INTO covers studying in China, United State of America and United Kingdom.
These are the most popular countries in the world for students who want to study abroad. Apart from those three listed countries, Canada is also among the list of top choice of country to study abroad but unfortunately INTO does not cover Study in Canada at the moment, but maybe in future it will be considered but INTO.
How to Apply with INTO
This is a step by step guide on applying to study abroad with INTO is simple. Follow it strictly;
1. Complete the online application form with your chosen program and university.
2. You’ll receive a confirmation email to let you know that INTO has received your application and information on providing the documents needed to assess your application.
3. Set up your My Account to send INTO your documents. This is your student account that allows you to securely and easily submit your documents to INTO.
4. Once you’ve submitted your documents, you’ll receive a reply from one of INTOs enrollment services team within 2 working days. They will keep you posted if other documents are needed to complete the application.
5. Your offer letter will be sent to you with your tuition and other fee information; they will even guide you on how to make payment.
6. Once you have paid your fees and met any offer conditions, INTO will send you the documents you need to apply for your visa to travel abroad.
7. Apply for a visa. If you have any questions about your visa, please get in touch with INTO support team!
Entry requirements you should take note of.
An undergraduate or postgraduate pathway program can be the perfect route to a degree.
The grades you need will be depending on the university you choose and the type of degree you want to study. Individual course entry requirements are listed on every course page on their official website which i have posted above, but the typical grades for entry can be found below:
English Language Requirement
Studying in USA, you know you must meet up with English language requirement. Your chosen degree English language requirement will vary depending on the subject, university and course length. See how to enroll for a pathway program if you do not have IELTS or TOEFL score.
As a rough guide, you’ll need a minimum of IELTS 4.0 or equivalent to study a Foundation program in one of INTOs UK Centres and a minimum of IELTS 5.0 or equivalent to study in one of their US Centres.
If you don’t have a high enough IELTS score to enter one of their pathway programs, You can study one of their English language programs, which will help to boost your score.
You should take note that, most INTOs UK Centres can still accept students up until the course begins. You have to secure your admission by paying your fees or do any outstanding thing remaining to be sure you won’t miss any class. This is usually done six weeks before resumption of studies in USA school. You’ll also need to get a visa, and this can take several weeks depending on where you live and whether you are applying to the UK or US.
About INTO – the International Study Abroad Consultant
INTO is a group containing specialists that help thousands of international students from around the world achieve their dream of studying in the UK, US and China. It is in partnership with many universities creating specialist programs meant for foreign students.
Another special service offered by INTO is that they will be there for you from the start of your program till you finish, and may even look for internship opportunities for you. All you need do is focus on studies, while they make the ground wet for you. You will never regret making a choice to study abroad with INTO as a foreign student.
Good luck on your application, if you have any questions kindly use the comment box.
- 10 Best Culinary Schools in Texas | Fees and Details - May 18, 2022
- 3 Accelerated Nursing Programs In South Dakota - May 17, 2022
- Best 3 Accelerated Nursing Programs In Texas - May 16, 2022