We are going to talk about some Scholarships in Medical Field in Canada, will look out for in the field of Medicine. When we talk about Medical science, it is a great field in science but it is expensive compare to other field of sciences.
One of the major thing in this Medical field is that the tuition fees is too expensive compare to other fields, but so many people will want a major even if they have financial capabilities or they don’t have. Some people always have their way to get to the top in this Medical field no matter the circumstance that they may pass through.
But thank God for those who do not have the capability but are academically sound it will be easy to get a scholarship in this medical field.
We are going to take you through the best scholarship you can think of in any Medical field in Canada. This scholarship is available annually.
This great article of mine will provide you with first grade information on how you will get a scholarship in medical field as an international student in Canada.
Reason to Study Medicine in Canada
Canada is one of the beautiful and amazing place to get education due to its high ranked in the standard of University, with an amazing cultural style and when talking about security, there are a place with lowest crime rate, thumps up to them because Canada as a whole is a great country.
It is a plus to study Medicine in Canada because there have an up-to-date facilities and basic equipment any medical student will need to think of in carrying out their studies properly and adequately. The certificate that you will acquire will be honored internationally. Their system of education is world-class.
I have carried out an important research study on the medical scholarship in Canada available for international student and this scholarship does not select Nationality. But if the scholarship is stated otherwise it will be indicated.
Let me begin before I go into the main point of call, will you want to know the necessary document needed to apply for this scholarship, and do you know the procedures you will take before you apply for this scholarship in Canada.
Let me clear that up real quick before I dive into the main topic.
Important ways to Apply for Medical Scholarships in Canada
1. Before you apply you must have the following document
- Study permit
- valid ID such as Passport
- Statement of purpose
- Letter of recommendation, CV
- Language proficiency results (TOEFL, SAT, GRE or GMAT)
- Diplomas, degrees, transcripts or certificate from your former school
2. Make enquiry about the university you want to choose, ask about the way there apply for their scholarship, the time of the scholarship matters a lot.
3. Apply for any university of your choice and start the registration process in time to avoid delay. The application can be done online or offline.
4. You will do everything on time to avoid mismanagement in the application processes.
5. Always enquire to know when the deadline for application will be closed.
Some application processes may differ with the university involved in the process.
I will now take you through the best medical scholarship in Canada that is available for international student. I will take you through some of the best you can ever think of in Canada.
These scholarships will be discussed alongside the schools where they are obtainable.
Medical Scholarships in Canada
1. AE BOWIE SCHOLARSHIP IN MEDICINE (UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA)
This scholarship is offered in the University of Alberta. This scholarship is for all the students all over the world.
2. ALAN TARSHIS AND NANCY GOODMAN SCHOLARSHIP IN MEDICINE (DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY)
This scholarship is offered by ALAN TARSHIS AND NANCY GOODMAN for international students to study medicine at Dalhousie University. This is applicable to anyone around the world.
3. ALBERT A. BUTLER AWARD IN ORTHOPEDICS (MCGILL UNIVERSITY)
This university is offering scholarships to international students in medical field of Orthopedics free of charge.
This scholarship is sponsored by ALBERT A. BUTLER and is obtainable only in McGill University.
4. COLLEGE OF MEDICINE GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP (UNIVERSITY OF SASKATCHEWAN)
The University offers COLLEGE OF MEDICINE GRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP for international and domestic students and is open to students from all over the world.
5. DOUGLAS AND JEAN BAILEY SCHOLARSHIP (UNIVERSITY OF BRITISH COLUMBIA)
This scholarship is sponsored by DOUGLAS AND JEAN BAILEY. It is studied in the University of British Columbia and is for international students to study medicine in Canada.
6. DR. DONALD AND CHRISTINA JOLLY SCHOLARSHIP IN MEDICINE (UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA)
This scholarship grant is offered by DR. DONALD AND CHRISTINA JOLLY for international student to study at the University of Alberta in Canada.
7. ALEX PEEPRE MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIP (UNIVERSITY OF GUELPH)
The medical scholarship is for international students to study medicine at the University of Guelph. This scholarship is open to international student all over the world.
8. A.B. WISWELL SCHOLARSHIP (DALHOUSIE UNIVERSITY)
This medical scholarship in Canada is sponsored by A.B Wiswell. This scholarship is for international students. This medical scholarship is open to international students who want to venture into the field of medicine.
When you get this scholarship, you will study medicine or any other medical course in the Dalhousie University, faculty of medicine.
9. A.J DOUGLAS SCHOLARSHIP IN COMMUNITY HEALTH AND EPIDEMIOLOGY (QUEEN’S UNIVERSITY)
This medical scholarship is given by the Douglas foundation. It is meant also for international students to study community health and epidemiology in Queen’s University, Faculty of Health Sciences. This scholarship is open and is applicable to student all over the world.
10. DR. F. LLOYD ROBERTS SCHOLARSHIP (UNIVERSITY OF ALBERTA)
The DR. F. LLOYD ROBERTS SCHOLARSHIP is open to all international students for application into the University of Alberta. You will study medicine in the university’s faculty of medicine and dentistry. Canada has so many scholarships for both international and domestic students in any medical field.
11. ADIEL STEACY MEMORIAL SCHOLARSHIPS (QUEEN’S UNIVERSITY)
This ADIEL STEACY MEMORIAL is for Students from all part of the world. The entire student is eligible to apply for this scholarship program to study medicine at Queen’s University.
All the Canadian Medical Schools’ Scholarships are Listed Below
1. AE Bowie Scholarship in Medicine (University of Alberta)
2. Alan Tarshis and Nancy Goodman Scholarship in Medicine (Dalhousie University)
3. Albert A. Butler Award in Orthopedics (McGill University)
4. College of Medicine Graduate Scholarship (University of Saskatchewan)
5. Douglas and Jean Bailey Scholarship (University of British Columbia)
6. Donald and Christina Jolly Scholarship in Medicine (University of Alberta)
7. Alex Peeper Memorial Scholarship (University of Guelph)
8. B. Wiswell Scholarship (Dalhousie University)
9. J Douglas Scholarship in Community Health and Epidemiology (Queen’s University)
10. F. Lloyd Roberts Scholarship
11. Adiel Steacy Memorial Scholarships (Queen’s University)
This article may not give all the scholarship available in medical field in Canada but I just bring to your doorstep the best you can think of. Opting to study medicine in any university offering the course is the best. Canadian universities have well equipped facilities in medical field you may ever think of.
- Read also; Why you should study in Canada
Goodluck to you while applying for this scholarship.
- The Winding Path to Scoring an Athletic Scholarship in Europe - February 22, 2024
- Is Aerospace Engineering A Good Career? 9 Things You Should Know - February 22, 2024
- 11 Ways To Get Free Doctorate Degree In Theology Online - February 22, 2024