This great bible Article is on bible verses of the day. We pray that the following Bible verses will encourage you and remind you of the hope we have in Christ.
Note: Unless otherwise indicated, the following verses are from the English Standard Version (ESV) Bible.
“In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world.”
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)
“So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.”
Philippians 4:6–7 (NIV)
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Psalm 34:4–5, 8
I sought the LORD, and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears. Those who look to Him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed. Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good! Blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!
And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to His purpose.
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”
Matthew 6:31–34 (NIV)
“So do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or “What shall we wear?’ For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths.
Romans 15:13 (NIV)
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
2 Chronicles 7:14
“If my people who are called by My name humble themselves, and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land.”
Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.
“For I, the LORD your God, hold your right hand; it is I who say to you, ‘Fear not, I am the one who helps you.'”
1 Peter 5:6–7
Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time He may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you.
When I thought, “My foot slips,” Your steadfast love, O LORD, helped me up. When the cares of my heart are many, Your consolations cheer my soul.
“He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” And He who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.”
Bible Topics For 2023
Do you have the desire to go deeper in your Bible study but sometimes struggle with where to start or what to read? I’ve been there and at times I still struggle with figuring out exactly what to read. After all, the bible is over 1000 pages long filled with all sorts of confusing English and symbolism. I can remember being frustrated constantly because I truly wanted to study God’s Word and use it to find answers to my personal life but being intimidated by the bible and ultimately leading to frustration. I have put together a small list of 25 topics that you may wish to study in your personal devotional time. My prayer is that you will get lost in countless hours of studying as you peruse through this list. I pray that this will be simply a starting point and the Holy Spirit Himself will lead you and guide you as to what to study as you open up the pages of Scripture. Use the cross-references in your Study Bible (if you don’t have one I highly suggest you get one soon. I recommend the Life Application Study Bible) to direct you to other Scriptures that are related to these (see image below)
- Love – 1 Corinthians 13; 1 John; Romans 12:9-21
- Friendship – 1 Samuel 18:1-4; 1 Samuel 20; 1 Corinthians 13; 1 John; Song of Solomon
- Struggling with sin – Romans 7:14-25; Romans 8
- Living by the Spirit – Romans 8; Galatians 5:16-26
- Forgiveness – Joseph (Genesis 37-50); Philemon; Matthew 18:15-35; Matthew 5:43-47
- Marriage – Ephesians 5; 1 Corinthians 7; 1 Peter 3
- Remarriage and Divorce – 1 Corinthians 7; Matthew 19:1-12
- Eschatology (End time events) – Daniel & Revelation; 1 Corinthians 15:50-58; 1 Thessalonians 4:15-18; 1 Timothy 4; Matthew 24; 2 Timothy 3
- Jealousy – 1 Samuel 18; Numbers 5:12-31
- Salvation – 2 Corinthians 5:17; Romans 10:9-13; Ephesians 2:8-9; John 3:16; Romans 6:23, 3:23
- Loneliness – Job 19:13-21; Psalm 88; Psalm 142:4; Psalm 13
- Suffering – Job; 1 Peter 4:12-16; 2 Corinthians 11:16-33; 1 Peter 3:8-15
- Dating/Courtship – Song of Solomon
- Rape – 2 Samuel 13; Deut. 22:25-28
- Sexual Sin – 2 Samuel 11; 1 Corinthians 6:13-19; Matthew 5:27-30; 1 Thessalonians 4:1-8
- Riches and Wealth – Ecclesiastes (chapter 5 specifically); Matt. 6:21, 24; Prov. 13:11; 1 Tim. 6:10, 17-20; James 5:1-6
- Prayer – Daniel 9; Nehemiah 1; Matthew 6:5-14; Col. 1:9-13
- Abortion – Isaiah 44:2; Jeremiah 1:5; Ecclesiastes 11:5
- Fear – Judges 7; 2 Tim. 1:7; Isa. 41:10; Ps. 23; Isa. 43:1-3; Josh. 1:9
- Homosexuality – Romans 1:26; Genesis 19:5; Leviticus 18:22-23; 1 Corinthians 6:9-10
- Spiritual Gifts – Ephesians 4:11-13; Romans 12; 1 Corinthians 12
- Satan – Revelation 12; Ezekiel 28:11-19; Genesis 3; Isaiah 14:12-15
- Faith – Hebrews 11; James 2:14-26
- Worrying – Matthew 6:25-34
- Giving money – Exodus 25:1-9; 35-36:1-7; 2 Corinthians 8-9
I pray that this list will allow for interesting and exciting bible study. It is quite easy to spend hours searching the scriptures on this list and to discover even more about what the bible says concerning your specific situation. This list is in no way exhaustive or complete. For continued topical bible study, I recommend a book entitled, “Where to find it in the Bible: The Ultimate A to Z Resource” written by Ken Anderson which is filled with countless topics you can study. I pray that the days of becoming frustrated because you are unable to figure out what to study will be over from this day forward. God’s Word truly was written for our benefit and for us to apply to our lives and to draw the truths of God’s own mouth and allow them to resonate into our souls. Happy studying!
- GOtv Max Channels List and Subscription Price 2023 - September 28, 2023
- GOtv Jolli Channels List: Price and Channels List 2023 - September 28, 2023
- MLB TV Student Discount- Steps to Apply - September 28, 2023