Do you find yourself worrying about how to pay off your student loans? One excellent place to begin is with a budget. However, if you want to have fun on a budget, you should take advantage of student discounts and take advantage of them. The Verizon student discount is one of the student discounts available.
The Verizon student discount is genuine. It has been providing exceptional discounts to overseas students. If you’re looking for information on how to acquire Verizon’s special discounts, keep reading since we’ve included a full guide on how to apply for and receive a Verizon student discount in this post.
.What is a student discount?
Student discounts are unique savings offers made by firms, organizations, and businesses to students. These discounts are primarily for college and university students, but high school students occasionally receive discounts as well.
For those who like to purchase offline, the discount comes in the form of an ID, and for those who prefer to shop online, it comes in the form of a promo code.
Despite the fact that there are several student discounts available around the world, we will concentrate on the Verizon student discount..
Why do you need a student discount?
Students seek student discounts for a variety of reasons, but here are a few common ones.
- Student discounts enable students to save money on items that they otherwise would not be able to purchase.
- This allows pupils from low-income households to have a normal educational experience.
- It makes it possible for students to graduate debt-free.
Verizon Discount Meaning
The Verizon Discount is a platform that provides employees, students, government employees, veterans, and other valued members with exclusive monthly savings. This Verizon internet and cable discount applies to both. However, you and your organization or school must have a collaboration agreement with them..
Things you need to know about Verizon Discount for students
- For you to verify that you are a current student eligible for the discount, you need to go to the student discount page to check eligibility and then move to validate with the UNiDAYS.
- The discount Verizon offers to students depends on how many phones are qualified in their possession. For example, one phone has a $10 discount per account in a month while two phones have a $25/month discount per account.
- If you are a Verizon customer, you will need to sign up for the student discount offer. Go to the Verizon website, click on validate now or register to validate your status with UNiDAYS. The UNiDAYS is their verification partner, so through this verification, you have currently verified that you are an active student and eligible.
- To qualify for a student discount when you are not a customer at Verizon, log in to the student page and tap SHOP to buy a smartphone. And as a new customer, you must choose either Start Unlimited, Do More Unlimited, Play More Unlimited, or Get More unlimited.
Who is eligible to get the Verizon Student Discount?
For you to be qualified to get a discount from Verizon you must be:
- Be currently studying in U.S. higher learning institutions; including colleges, universities, or vocational institutions.
- Have up to two smartphones. This is because the promotion is just limited to two accounts only. If a 3rd phone line is added the discount no longer applies. You can still add connected devices such as watches and tablets to your account without losing your student discount.
- Be an Account owner or manager at Verizon. It means you have to own an account there at Verizon.
- Update and validate your status as an active student with UniDAYS as part of the Verizon discount registration.
How Can I get my Verizon Student Discount Account?
Here are the three simple steps you need to follow to get your discount account up and running:
- Confirm your eligibility with UNiDAYS using the verification tool on their website.
- Go back to Verizon to register your account.
- Wait for an email from Verizon and follow their instructions.
Verizon Discounts Plan for students
The Verizon student plan depends on how many lines on qualifying unlimited plans you have:
- Single-line – $10/month discount per account
- Two lines – $25/month discount per account
Verizon Student discount Validation
This offer is good for four years. The offer is applicable to both new and existing Verizon users, whether they are undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate college students.
The most popular Ways To Save A Verizon Wireless
- Free activation Deals: this deal is usually not available but once available, you can get free activation for new phones and plans that you purchase through the Verizon site.
- Check Amazon for Verizon items because Amazon sells products from Verizon at a good discount rate.
- Check out Verizon products on eBay as well.
- Free Shipping: this is one way to save more at Verizon as a student. When you buy the phone at Verizon, you will get a free two-day shipping.
- Using Promo Code: This is the most popular among them. Verizon offers a $100 off code for new activation and new lines. You need to follow them on social media to know when all these offers show up.
UNiDAYS Verizon Student Discount
UNiDAYS Verizon offers $10 Off 1 line or $25 Off 2 lines on Unlimited.
To qualify for the Verizon wireless student discount, you must be a current student who is actively enrolled in a bachelor, master, postgraduate, online, or professional school program.
UNiDAYS will verify your eligibility as a student after you have created your account or logged into your account.
When you’re done, UNiDAYS will redirect you back to the Verizon website to complete your registration.
Verizon student discount code
The Verizon college discounts don’t need any coupon code. But for any other Verizon discount, you should use the search engine regularly to search for coupon codes because it has validations.
Verizon Discount Status
To check your Verizon discount status you should go to their discount page and under the existing Verizon customer section, enter your phone number (Verizon Wireless) that is associated with your personal wireless account, and then log in to validate your account.
Verizon student discount Terms and Condition
Eligible Students who are actively enrolled (including online enrollment) in a U.S. secondary education institution, such as an undergraduate, graduate, or professional school or institution, must submit Approved Evidence.
As long as the annual suitability assessments are completed, the offer is valid for up to four (4) years. A maximum of two lines can be discounted. Account Owners or Account Managers must be eligible, and only one offer will be made per account. Most deals cannot be combined with this one.
Unlimited 4G LTE/5G Nationwide: During an overload, your data can be temporarily slower than the other data traffic (only after 50 GB/month/line for Play More Unlimited, 50 GB / month/line for Do More Unlimited, and 50 GB/month/Line on Get More Unlimited). Domestic data roaming at 2G speed.
Saving $10 or $25 per month is a considerable amount of money. Both resident and international students who have confirmed their UNiDAYS profile on the Verizon website are eligible for the Verizon Student Discount. Take advantage of Verizon today to save money on your device.
FAQs on Verizon student discount
How much is verizon discounts for college students?
$10-per-month discount on a single line or $25-per-month discount on two lines
How can I get Verizon discounts for college students?
Go to www.verizon.com
Is Verizon student plan available to high school students?
Verizon discount is only available to students in a recognized higher education institution. There is also Verizon Teachers discount.