York University is a 62-year-old vibrant research university that teaches and does groundbreaking research. The university is dedicated to provide high-quality, research-intensive learning environments that are dedicated to the public good to a diverse group of students.
York University has long been committed to providing students with the necessary tools to make a difference in the world. The institution not only provides excellent educational courses, but also extracurricular activities for students in schools and colleges.
Keele Campus, Glendon Campus, and Markham Centre Campus are the three campuses that make up York University. The main campus, Keele, is located in northern Toronto, close to the York religion. The Keele campus houses the majority of the university’s faculties, including Liberal Arts, Fine Arts, Business, Law, Environmental Studies, Science and Engineering, Education, and Health, with around 50,000 students enrolled.
Glendon Campus is a liberal arts faculty and a separate campus of York University, and it is home to the Leslie Frost library, whereas York University announced a proposal to build the Markham Centre campus on July 23, 2020.
• Host University: York University;
• Host Country: Canada;
• Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
• Study Level: Undergraduate Degree;
• Scholarship Worth: $35,000;
• Subjects Available: All subjects;
• Eligible Countries: International Students;
• Application Deadline: 15th November.
York University’s Global Leader of Tomorrow Scholarship for International Students is now accepting applications from undergraduate students and international students studying any of the university’s subjects.
York University offers the Global Leader of Tomorrow Scholarship to international students interested in pursuing a bachelor’s degree at the university. Candidates for scholarships must have high school diplomas from a recognized university.
Benefits of the Scholarship: The York University Global Leader of Tomorrow Scholarship for International Applicants will provide a $35,000 annual award to all qualified students.
All applicants must adhere to the following criteria in order to be accepted in this Scholarship:
• Applicants must check the entry requirements of the institution;
• Candidates must have high school certificates from a recognized university;
• Candidates must meet the university entry requirements;
• Applicants are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS tests for showing the English language ability is required to study this program.
Applicants must apply for admission to the institution and submit an application form and a YSSA Reference Form before the scholarship deadline. Applicants must also provide a pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and awards, a statement, and a copy of their passport.
For further information on the application process for this scholarship, go to the official websiteSharing means caring