One of Ukraine’s top universities is KNURE (Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics). The university is one of Ukraine’s premier engineering schools, with about 13,000 students and 30 research units. The university is a prominent choice for international students seeking an education in Ukraine. If you want to study radioelectronics at Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics, this page is for you. You’ll learn about the courses, how to apply, and how much tuition costs.
Link to Audentes University
KNURE is one of the oldest Universities of Technologies in Ukraine and across Europe. Interesting enough, the university is well versed in research and education in disciplines such as electrical engineering, electronics, telecommunications, ICT and computer technologies. The university has high expertise in innovative technologies, education and business running in seven faculties and 30 departments. Listed below are the available faculties at the Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics
Faculties at Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics
- Faculty of Computer Sciences (CS)
Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Information Control Systems (ICS)
Systems Engineering (SE)
Computer Software (CSoft)
Engineering and Сomputer Graphics (ECG)
History, language and culture of Ukraine (UKR)
2. Faculty of Computer Engineering and Control (CEC)
Electronic Computers (EC)
Computers Design Automation (CDA)
Information Technologies Security (ITS)
3. Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Management (AMM)
Applied Mathematics (AM)
Economical Cybernetics (EC)
Higher Mathematics (HM)
Social Informatics (SI)
4. Faculty of Radio-engineering (RE)
Radio Electronics Systems (RES)
Radio Engineering Fundamentals (REF)
Radio Electronic Devices
Foreign language (FL)
5. Faculty of Telecommunications and Instrumentation (TCI)
Telecommunication Systems (TKS)
Communication Networks (CN)
Metrology and Measuring Equipment (MME)
6. Faculty of Electronic Devices (ED)
Design and Operation of Electronic Appliances (DOEA)
Technology and Automation Prodaction (TAPR)
Engineering and Computer Drawing (ECD)
Labour Protection (LP)
7. Faculty of Electronic Engineering (EE)
Microelectronics, Electronic Devices and Appliances (MEDA)
Physical Foundations of Electronic Engineering (PFEE)
Biomedical Electronic Devices and Systems (BED)
Physical education and sports
How to apply for admission
The admission process at the Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics is straightforward. So long you have all the required documents and a good grade, your application will be successful. Here are admission requirements to study at the Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics.
1) Grade 12 or Higher Secondary School Passing certificate with any grades or points.
2) The document (the original and its copy) about the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) level, based on which the admission takes place;
3) The supplement (the original and its copy) to the document on the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) level, based on which the admission is made (if any);
4) Academic certificate issued by a foreign / Ukrainian educational institution (in the case of transfer or renewal of studies, from the second year, the academic background is attached);
5) The original and a copy of the document containing information on the content of the curriculum by the previous level (level) of higher education, the credits received, the duration of studies and the success of the academic disciplines at the entrance to the master’s degree or postgraduate education;
6) A copy of the passport document of the foreigner or a document certifying the identity of the stateless person;
7) A health insurance policy, unless otherwise provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
8) 4 photos of size 30 x 40 mm;
9) A copy of the certificate of a foreign Ukrainian;
REQUIREMENTS FOR UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS:
Medicine, Pediatrics, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, and Veterinary Medicine courses are available.
Students must have studied the following subject in conjunction with other subjects in order to be admitted to medical-related programmes.
For Aeronautical, IT, Computer and all other Engineering Courses:
For admission in Engineering courses, students must have studied the following subject with other subjects at school.
The tuition fee in Ukraine is one of the cheapest in Europe, however, the field of engineering can attract a higher fee especially if given in English medium. A study at the Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics can cost between 1400-1800 USD/ semester. Please note that there are other costs like:
Medical Insurance: 100 US$ For Every Year (Depends Upon Degree Duration)
Medical Checkup & Issuance of Temporary Residence Permit: 200 US$
Administrative Fee, Admission Fee, Registration Fee, Airport Reception Charges, Immigration Clearance Charges, Intermediary Company Charges, and so on.
The university of Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics offers accommodation to students. Typically, this accommodation is offered to undergraduate students and is given to students who applied first. The hostels are designed for 2-3 persons per room.
KNURE is a university specifically designed for engineering and ICT courses. Students can choose from the available courses through its seven faculties and thirty departments.
To study at the Kharkiv National University of Radioelectronics, arrange your documents, send to the university if, successful your invitation letter would be sent to a centre; who will deliver it to you so that you can begin the visa documentation.
Read Also: Cheapest Universities in Serbia